Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Exclusive Interview on Georgia

Some of you familiar with my previous blogs about the situation in my home country may still remember the reference that I made a couple of weeks ago to a potential interview with the Georgian Ambassador to the United Nations.

After a few attempts to "catch" Mr. Alasania in-between his meetings and Security Council discussions to do the interview while the issue is still very much in the headlines, I finally got a chance to sit down with him at the UN Radio HQ this morning for a tete-a-tete dialogue about the current situation and what's in hold for Georgia and its two breakaway regions.

Although the interview airs on PRN (the NY-based radio station where I do my weekly show broadcast from the UN) and UN Radio this week, you can catch my private upload streaming right here.....

Quite a different side of Tinatin, I suppose... minus the dance beat :-) Would really love to hear what you think, if you get a chance to have a quick listen!!

No comments: