Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogging: Personal or Professional?

After setting up and later informally letting a few of the friends know about my "personal" blog the other day, I inevitably got several emails of the same nature: why create another blog when there's myspace?

Logical, I agree. But not so easy to answer....

It all started a month or so ago, when one of the friends here suggested that I create a separate "world" altogether and feel free to write anything and everything instead of constantly trying to censor myself again the "managing" powers and a few prying eyes here and there (that is, mostly from the real life, funny enough...)

Seemed like a good idea at the time, so as soon as I got a moment or two to myself this past week, I decided to make it happen - after all, it's just a click away, right?

To make the long story short, the new blog which I mentioned here before has replaced a journal but will, of course, not replace the official myspace blog - if the Russianette's world is a personal one, may this spot always remain musical, artistic and less silly in comparison with the "other one"....! :-)

No comments: