Sunday, October 19, 2008

Song Titles

A close friend of mine asked me to come up with some of my favorite love song titles (for whatever reason, let's not get into that!) and I thought I'd share this random list...
Some of the songs, I'm sure, you know very well... others - check them out online!

In no particular order:

Slow Recovery
Why do you have to be so hard to love
Seduces Me
Right next to the right one
I'm not the man you think I am
Until it's time for you to go
Map to my heart
One day you will
Comfortable
Don't let me be the last to know
If I Had You
Still haven't found what I'm looking for
Same script, different cast
Edyta's song had a lyric "deliver me to the day I get over you" - nice line
I'm gonna find another you
Dreaming with a broken heart
Have you seen me lately
Why they call it falling
Don't think I'm not
I don't trust myself with loving you
I don't think she misses me at all
What are you doing the rest of your life

Have you got a favorite song title to share here...? Anything at all, let's see what we can come up with. Surprise me! :-)

No comments: