Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New 2008 Going on 2009!

What a long, long year it's been for all of us, but extremely exciting and adventurous, nonetheless!

You have all been so supportive in 2008, and at times I feel very guilty to have written so little during the last few months. Yet on the same note, it hasn't been an idle period for me either, and the only consolation and my best excuse of all is that I'll have loads to share with you as a result of many, many sleepless nights and pending projects that are coming to a logical conclusion. I do wish I could write more often, but fear not - tons of news and updates are on the way for 2009, so stay tuned by all means!

Just a little teaser before the clock strikes midnight.....

On "Thinking of Someone Else" - as you all remember, the single entered the UK charts in November based on club exposure ONLY, however, in the beginning of the New Year, we're going to hit the radio and digital releases throughout the world big time. We've just completed the whole "package" and are in the process of packaging and scheduling a radio promo tour. New compilations are on the way too, while a few of the back-end of the year ones are about to hit the stores, too!

In the meantime, single #2 which will follow "Thinking of Someone Else" after the radio promotion is also in the making - or more precisely it's still a work in progress, but a concise one, too. I daren't mention the title just yet to avoid jinxing it before we've put the vocals down, but trust me - it's going to be a very cool follow up to "Thinking of Someone Else", with a bit more edge and commercial bite to it... I cannot wait!!

And that's not it - guess what else is on the way in 2009 from the Tinatin camp? I'm not about to tell you EVERYTHING but here's a quick glimpse into the future... It's a boy!! Hahaaa no, no, that was a joke - don't panic! :-)

Now, in all seriousness, it's a book - a novel based on a true story... And here's a big hint (which, by the way, requires some research if you're really curious) - it was inspired by one of my blogs written in 2008 and eventually attracted serious attention and interest within the world of literary publishing.... Unfortunately I can't tell you any more about this project, but do promise to give you more info about it as soon as I'm allowed to :-)

There's so much more I'd love to share with each and every one of you, but I do promise to keep you updated on everything as the events unfold on this end - and in the UK, as well, of course!

But before we close this chapter, I wish you all a prosperous, healthy and a very Happy New Year and hope that we'll share some more stimulating and interesting thoughts through our "blog dialogues" in 2009 - after all, isn't that what makes the online universe so fascinating?

With blessings to you all,

Tinatin xxx

No comments: